The 3.0 comp rope was developed with none other than the legend himself, Jason Khalipa. A fan and user of RPM ropes for years, Jason asked us to create a rope with an even more aggressive knurling pattern for improved grip under the sweatiest of conditions, and a locking set screw for extra confidence in that cable/handle connection. So our engineering team went to work, and the comp edition RPM speed rope was born… Disclaimer:
- Don’t jump on concrete, asphalt, or other rough surfaces or the cable will fray.
- Only jump on rubber gym flooring or other similar smooth surfaces and the cable will last. :)
- It may sting (a little) when it meets bare skin, so probably best not to jump barefoot… or naked.
- Don’t use cable as a weapon… seriously.
- And of course, “don’t double-under angry”.